Workflow (Cross-Systems) - Business Systems Analyst
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Healthcare company in Florida has an immediate need for a Workflow (Cross-Systems) BSA. Must be local to Jacksonville, FL
Requirements of the Workflow (Cross-Systems) BSA
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Senior Business System Analyst experience, 3-5 years or equivalent related work experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including Visio
- Strong facilitation skills to create flows, collect data, and produce technical documentation
- Basic understanding of business processes, functions and architectures.
- Basic understanding of data mapping, an ETL process, and data warehousing
- Demonstrated ability to apply lean process improvement principles
- Demonstrated ability to understand industry issues and problems, relate them to clients' needs, and propose appropriate solutions
- Experience to identify, address and resolve complex business issues
- Ability to identify, address and resolve complex business issues
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent organization skills, ability to take initiative and work independently or as a member of a small team
- 5+ years of experience with healthcare data and analytics
- Desire to continue learning more about healthcare and the technologies supporting healthcare data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, ability to collaborate and build consensus
- Strong presenter, comfortable presenting in front of customers, conveying status, answering Q&A
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex ideas in an easily understood manner to guide audience through written or verbal communications
- Develops an extensive understanding of the business unit's function and effectively communicates technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business unit
- Produces detailed functional requirements and/or user stories, including non-functional requirements
- Proven ability to build relationships within the business area and across the organization
- Possesses extensive knowledge of assigned business area(s) operations and a strong knowledge of the IT systems/applications used.
Benefits of the Workflow (Cross-Systems) BSA
- $35 - $45 per hour
- Full time hours, 1 year contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Workflow (Cross-Systems) BSA
- Strong proven experience on the process improvement aspect of the role
- We need someone who has experience with processes that operate in between functional areas of a company, someone who can look end to end and the inputs and outputs of each area
- We are placing priority on candidates that have experience building relationships with IT organizations or groups. Proven experience on developing enterprise systems.
- We are not looking for someone who focuses on writing technical requirements for a system, but instead one that can develop and document the workflow of those using and interacting with the system
- Interact with internal teams to ensure systems/tools are in accordance with business processes and rules; adjust systems/documentation accordingly.
- Prepares and maintains business/technical documentation including flow charts, models, to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions.
- Applies business and software analysis outcomes to design/document and recommend possible solutions. Facilitate sessions to write business, system and other specifications aligned with business requirements/needs.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.