BTG, in partnership with a top ranked defense company in Massachusetts, has an immediate need for a Windows Engineer.
Requirements of the Windows Engineer
Benefits of the Windows Engineer
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
Responsibilities of the Windows Engineer
- Provide Windows administration support for engineering programs; including support for multiple Windows OS variants and virtualization technologies
- Support network adds, moves and changes for voice, video and data. Troubleshooting connectivity issues at Layer 2, Layer 3 and support network equipment installation and support configuration of said equipment
- Support Security testing, scanning in support of ICD 503 Risk Mitigation Framework (RMF) processes. Also, remediate findings by patching, hardening or upgrading the systems as appropriate addressing items on the POAM's incoordination with both local and customer security
- Build, configure, troubleshoot and integrate new and existing servers and technologies to provide service enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades
- Provide end-user client and application support. Utilize the IT work order system to meet service level agreements
- Lead infrastructure expansion and upgrade projects
- Learn and advise on company, IT, and security policies
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to a or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.