User Experience V
The CX UX/UI Designer is a key support role in the client’s Customer Experience Center of Excellence (CX CoE) - a new, innovative, and dynamic team that will drive the client’s transformation to becoming a customer-focused health solutions company, putting the customer at the center of strategic decisions and embedding customer experience best practices throughout the enterprise.
Our customer experience team is focused on reimagining healthcare to help people during both the everyday moments and the ones that matter the most. We touch the lives of over four million members and are shaping the future to make healthcare more approachable, effortless, and smarter for all.
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for bringing CX Design ideas to life by developing and building proofs of concept to test with customers.
He/she will conduct research to gain insight on customer experience trends across industries, and incorporate best practices into the development of customer-centric design solutions.
This role needs a wear multiple hats and be seasoned in working cross-functionally. They should be able to work under minimal supervision on concurrent projects, while contributing to the larger team by working closely with designers, product managers, devs, and other stakeholders within our company. They will partner with most closely with designers to work on projects in order to create realistic prototypes for testing and validation.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Constructs compelling artifacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows storyboards, etc.) outlining present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organization.
- Work with designers to create realistic prototypes for internal evaluation, user testing, and cross-functional critique.
- Understand our technology stack and be able to push the boundaries of possibility.
- Conceive and model user interface prototypes based on collected customer requirements, use cases, and business objectives.
- Collaborate with business transformation and IT to perform tech audits in order to determine solution feasibility.
- Design workflows that work on multiple devices and platforms including mobile, tablet, and browser interfaces.
- Designing UX that supports customers’ goals and behaviors.
- Advocating concepts and ideas from the customers’ perspective among stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience
- Must be extremely efficient in HTML and CSS.
- At least 3 years of related experience with a digital portfolio.
- Experience working with or on an innovative, creative, team/organization.
- You can produce stunning, interactive experiences in code.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Possess a solid grasp of human-centered design.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX/UI/CX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Proficient in design and prototyping software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Axure, Keynote, After Effects etc.), web design principles and technologies
- Ability to lead design discovery and design thinking exercises to break through organizational silos and collaboratively solve complex design challenges
- Ability to drive creative direction, ideation and execute against all programs and initiatives
- Experience within the healthcare industry
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference User Experience position.
Job Status: Full Time