Assist in design, development and delivery of customized role-based blended-learning training for the client's project.
- Plan, design, develop, organize, write, and edit instructor-led training content, as well as storyboards for electronic learning modules (WBT, CBT, eLearning).
- Conduct training needs assessments and develop course objectives and design plan based on assessment results.
- Interview subject matter experts to collect required information to design and develop blended education solutions.
- The ability to develop learning in both a traditional waterfall (ADDIE) and agile learning environment.
- Conceptualize and develop evaluation measures, including knowledge checks, course evaluations, and tests.
- Participate in content review, revision, and sign-off cycles.
- Conduct training in a variety of formats to meet the needs of the project (train-the-trainer, classroom, coaching, etc.).
- Provide application knowledge, methodology expertise, and/or industry knowledge.
- Build and maintain team relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Track and report project related deliverables.
- Provide status reporting, issue identification, and problem solving.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Fleet Management systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience
Consideration for remote depending on skillset
- Proficient in the understanding and use of multiple Fleet Management systems like NS5.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail (proofreading and editing skills a plus).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and Adult Learning Principles
- Proven ability to develop engaging and effective training curriculum to provide essential knowledge and to enhance user adoption.
- Proficient organizational skills and proven track record of on-time project deliverables.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form and able to deliver, facilitate and train users.
- Ability to influence and drive results in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to be agile as process, procedures and configuration change.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- 3+ years of experience with major ERP systems
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge with eLearning, LMS, authoring tools and graphic design.
- Knowledge of uPerform, UPK, or similar tool
- Knowledge with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, Captivate, Storyline).
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, or apply on line at www.btginc.com (search jobs).
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Instructional Designer (Fleet Management).
Job Status: Full Time