Technology Specialist I
- Technology Specialists respond to and diagnose problems through discussion with users including problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution steps.
- Responsible for safeguarding confidential information and documenting issues and resolutions.
- Typically resolves basic problems while referring more complex problems to more senior Technology Specialists or Tier 2 and 3 support.
- Assist customers via phone, instant messaging and ticket support Under supervision, respond and diagnose basic issues and requests for desktop, server, mainframe, remote connectivity, and telephony applications/hardware
- Analyze, document, and resolve issues and requests
- Refer more complex issues and requests to more senior Technology Specialists
- Document and route level 2 and 3 issues/requests to appropriate teams. Assist level 2 and level 3 teams with identifying issues or implementing fixes to restore service
- Utilizes scripts and available tools when assisting customers
- Provide input to and modifies department documentation
- Responsible for safeguarding sensitive data and security credentials, including passwords, that they are exposed to while performing technical support
- Assist with project, initiatives and implementations as assigned
- Required prior Service Desk \ Help Desk Experience, Minimum of 1 year. Also Customer Service experience is a plus.
- Preferred (not required) experience with Remedy Ticketing system, Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Citrix.
- Ability to be on the phone all day long.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Technology Specialist I position.
Job Status: Full Time