Technical Trainer/Operator I UH/SH/HH-60
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Training company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Technician/Operator.
Requirements of the Technician/Operator
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- UH/SH/HH-60 maintenance experience required.
- US Army UH-60M or US Air Force HH-60G experience preferred.
- At least four years of experience directly related to the area of expertise in the maintenance or operation of systems or subsystems.
- Successful completion of an approved Military Instructor Training Program desired but not required.
- Additional qualifications or experience as required by the contract position.
- Capable with networked computers (word processing, graphics, spread sheet, data base, and desktop publishing applications), scanners, printers, copiers, E-mail and internet browsers, FAX machines and other required audio/visual equipment.
- Work under supervision to proactively develop training materials.
- Possess good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to work in a team concept to accomplish common goals.
- Must interact with military and other government personnel using the appropriate dialect and affording the proper courtesies while observing the correct customs.
- Possess interpersonal skills to accept assignments and communicate technical concepts in layman's terms.
- Ability to analyze and interpret instructions and standards.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
Benefits of the Technician/Operator
- Full Time
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Technician/Operator
- Serve as a SME for the development and delivery of training solutions pertaining to technicians, maintainers, or operators of military platforms, systems, or weapons.
- Work with a team of training development professionals to analyze, design, develop, and deliver Computer-Based Training (CBT) products, virtual/augmented reality simulators, and training devices.
- May be tasked to use commercial off-the-shelf or company developed authoring tools to create CBT products, such as Interactive Courseware (ICW), or Instructor-Led Training (ILT) materials.
- May attend training conferences, In-Process Reviews (IPRs), and other required meetings.
- Must be aware of International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) restrictions on export of military hardware and training services.
- Responsible for the safe handling of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and Government Furnished Information (GFI).
- May be required to work occasionally outside of normal hours due to travel or availability of training equipment.
- Works a standard weekly schedule of 40 hours with overtime as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.