Technical Project Manager
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Logistics company in Florida has an immediate need for a Project Manager.
Requirements of the Project Manager
- 8+ years of related IT project management experience; 5+ years professional experience in Consultative PM implementation background working with Business Partners.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- Ability to evaluate process effectiveness and develop change or alternatives.
- Ability to prepare, monitor and administer budgets, as well as the ability to perform financial analysis.
- Ability to function effectively with, or as part of a team. Ability to indirectly mentor, coach, train and/or supervise employees.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trend, as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise, counsel, and effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of and ability to conduct need, trend, feasibility and performance assessments.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the concepts, principles and practices of project designing, scheduling, estimating, planning, and inspecting.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the concepts, principles and practices of change management. Knowledge of and ability to apply the concepts, principles and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and agile methodology.
- Knowledge of training methodology and the ability to develop and facilitate technical/operational training to others.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
- Advanced proficiency with electronic project management systems and tools, such as Workfront (AtTask) Enterprise Work Management.
Benefits of the Project Manager
- $45 - $55 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Responsible for managing the entire life cycle of moderately complex to complex information technology (IT) projects, from definition through completion, in accordance with IT project management, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and change management standards, methodologies, processes and tools as defined by the organization's IT Project Management Office (IT PMO).
- Leads the support of project management objectives as IT Acts as an IT project management subject matter expert (SME) and leads the support of project management objectives through the definition, development and execution of IT projects in accordance with organizational priorities.
- Selects and leads cross-functional project teams and facilitates project meetings.
- Partners with key stakeholders to define the scope and requirements of assigned projects.
- Anticipates internal/external business challenges to effectively develop detailed work breakdown structures, schedules, estimates, and resource management plans.
- Performs need, trend, feasibility and performance assessments to ensure business requirements are fulfilled, risks are mitigated, and value is optimized.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and monitors associated deliverables.
- Tracks performance to operating plans, budgets, forecasts and/or schedules.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintains project documentation and monitors and communicates status to IT leadership and key stakeholders.
- Indirectly coaches and supervises employees and/or teams responsible for IT projects or initiatives.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.