Technical Business Systems Analyst
Requirements of the Technical Business Systems Analyst
- 4-6 years of Business analysis skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- Ability to document existing and new processes.
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to utilize tools, concepts, principles and practices of data collection, analysis and testing.
- Ability to interface business applications with other systems.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio).
- Desirable skills:
- Transportation and/or Logistics experience
- Accounts Payable experience
- Purchase Order experience
- Accounts Receivable experience
Benefits of the Technical Business Systems Analyst
- $40 - $50 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 8+ month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Technical Business Systems Analyst
- Proven experience developing, improving and streamlining processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Define and document functional and technical business requirements and recommend solutions.
- Participate in user system reviews and planning sessions to gain and share knowledge of business requirements.
- Participate in creation of test data and scripts along with applicable testing phases.
- Support end users of application systems including trouble-shooting problems, online help and training.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.