BTG in partnership with the top ranked Logistics company in Florida has an immediate need for a Technical Business Systems Analyst. This position includes a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio).
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Proven experience developing, improving and streamlining processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Define and document functional and technical business requirements and recommend solutions.
- Participate in user system reviews and planning sessions to gain and share knowledge of business requirements.
- Participate in creation of test data and scripts along with applicable testing phases.
- Support end users of application systems including trouble-shooting problems, online help and training.
4-6 years of Business analysis skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- Ability to document existing and new processes.
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to utilize tools, concepts, principles and practices of data collection, analysis and testing.
- Ability to interface business applications with other systems.
1 - Creation of functional and technical system documentation (current and future state)
2 - Creation of test scripts and validation of test results.
3 - Documenting issues and risks.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com