Systems Engineering Section Manager
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Aerospace and Defense company in Massachusetts, has an immediate need for a Systems Engineering Section Manager.
Requirements of the Systems Engineering Section Manager
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, implementation, and sustainment
- Experience leading teams (such as IPT/CPTs)
- Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39, including in-depth understanding of balancing risk across the System Security Engineering Discipline and domain areas
- Completed training in Anti-Tamper (AT) technologies, methodologies, and policies
- Experience with Anti-Tamper (AT) Techniques, implementations, and US Government System Security guidelines, policies and provisions
- Technical writing experience, in developing domain focused white papers, trade studies, and technical/policy documents in support of CSI related initiatives, programs, and proposals
- Experience in leading or supporting proposal development efforts, to include BOE generation
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Experience creating and delivering both informational and technical briefings
- Experience Mentoring, team building, and teaching technical skills to facilitate knowledge transfer and growth, cross-training and collaboration
- Ability to travel in support of assigned efforts
- Requires minimum Secret Clearance prior to start date
- Strong communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Experience interfacing with senior program and functional management
- Previous experience in the preparation of budgets, schedules, staffing, etc. as required to manage support to programs and initiatives
- Technical experience in multiple Engineering disciplines (such as Systems, Software, Hardware, Electrical, Mechanical, etc.)
- Knowledge of DoD Exportability/Releasability Requirements
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist
- Top Secret Clearance
Benefits of the Systems Engineering Section Manager
- Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Company offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation
- Healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs.
- Some of the superior benefits Company offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineering Section Manager
- The Cyber Solutions and Integration (CSI) Department is seeking a Section Manager to function as a line manager for the System Design & Architecture Directorate team in MA.
- Successful candidate will perform line management of a section of multi-disciplinary system integrity engineers within the department with the primary responsibility of ensuring that each employee has suitable work assignments and opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Section Management duties include performance development and appraisal, salary and manpower planning, and ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Contribute significantly to the technical oversight of employees in support of their work assignments
- Provide Systems Integrity subject matter expertise in direct support of program efforts, internal research and development, cross-business initiatives, and business development activities
- Be an integral part of the SADID-CSI team
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.