Systems Engineer IV
Senior IT Systems Engineer
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent work experience.
- Seven (7) or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technical infrastructure or development.
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration.
- Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
- Experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Excellent communication skills and customer support abilities.
- Demonstrate proficiency and experience administrating and using a Cloud Management Platform like RightScale or Scalr.
- Experience using and automating on Cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Ability to understand and work with various APIs.
- Integration specialist which has an excellent understanding how various products/applications interact.
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Bash, Batch, Perl, Python, Powershell, etc.) including the ability to leverage existing scripts and create new.
- General programming skills (PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL, etc.).
- Knowledge of protocols such as SMTP, SSH, HTTP, etc.
- Knowledge of Networking to support remote agent connection.
- Experience with Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience using Git for version control.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Systems Engineer V position.
Job Status: Full Time