Systems Engineer III
- Seven or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting infrastructure software products.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Must have 2 or more years of experience installing, configuring and supporting Redhat OpenShift in an enterprise environment.
- 3 or more years of support Tomcat, node.js, Drupal and Spring Boot applications.
- 2 or more years of experience with docker and kubernetes.
- 1 or more years of experience with monitoring products like Grafana and/or Prometheus.
- Strong experience working in a Linux environment.
- Good programming knowledge/experience with one or more languages (ex. Java, node.js, python)
- Ability to support systems using 24x7 oncall rotation.
- Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
- Experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objetives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Development experience is a plus.
- OpenShift experience is a must.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Systems Engineer III position.
Job Status: Full Time