Systems Admin Delivery
This position supports the Delivery System organization business units and is responsible for supplying the provider, member, claim data needed to assist with day to day operations, project initiatives, issue resolution, audit, testing, data patches, etc.
Requirements of the Systems Admin Delivery
- 5 + years’ experience with coding and documentation protocol specific to SAS and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in SQL with ability to develop advanced SQL queries
- Advanced knowledge working with SAS to extract data from various platforms (ORACLE, IBM DB2, SQL Server, etc).
- Advanced knowledge working within Excel
- Knowledge of relational database development and design concepts
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Ability to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation.
- Ability to be able to brainstorm with others and thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
Benefits of the Systems Admin Delivery
- $45 - $52 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Systems Admin Delivery
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other departments (IT and business) as needed.
- Translates business requirements into program code. Creates or modifies code for moderately complex system design that may span platforms.
- Actively participates in design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.