System Specialist Admin
The client Systems Specialist Administrator plays an integral role in driving business growth and improving profitability by providing exceptional admin and implementation expertise. Focusing on delighting the customer by ensuring successful implementation and administration within the CRM and Telephony tools to develop comprehensive requirements and requests, document procedures, and ensure business goals are achieved from Operations to IT to Customer Delivery. The Systems Specialist Admin will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including administration of the CRM and telephony platform based on dedicated client needs. The primary function of the role is to lead efforts, oversee work results, provide formal training and serve as a technical resource responsible for providing input on system specifications, participation in testing, evaluation, and performance testing of the CRM and telephony tools.
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Serve as the central point of contact to perform configuration management and custom changes to CRM and Telephony tools to support engagement campaigns.
- Identify impacts to processes and/or configuration needs and evaluate alternative solutions. Continuously assess system and business direction changes for impacts to existing designs.
- Analyzes business needs then translates and documents operational business requirements into functional specifications for the applicable business or IT unit. Negotiates time frames and drives completion of agreed upon objectives from requirements to final implementations.
- Collect and analyze business requirements to determine technical specifications. Translate business requirements and technical specifications to design and configure CRM and Telephony tools to meet business requirements.
- Configure and maintain Engagement Campaigns within the CRM and Telephony tools, perform unit/system testing, coordinate end user testing, diagnose and resolve issues, and manage implementation iterations.
- Coordinate and manage business requests from conceptual ideas to formulated business statements of work, integrating with the IT teams on usability and consumer testing and design.
- Create standard and customized dashboards to produce key insights for executive and leadership reporting and decision-making. Gather and analyze historical data to inform and suggest updates to existing Engagement Campaigns.
- Develop and manage training materials, optimization, previewing new system capabilities, change management for business requests, leading key projects to accomplish business objectives and ensuring "system of record" integrity.
- Produce, edit, distribute and maintain a variety of business documents such as reports, technical mappings and specifications, procedures, flow charts, job aids, audit results, training materials, etc. for a variety of internal audiences.
- Monitors system implementation ensuring user satisfaction and be comfortable with being hands on in support of implemented solutions. Identify impacts to processes and/or configuration needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Five9 or Telephony Administrator experience to include; creating Outbound Campaigns (manual and preview dial), writing IVR scripts, and reporting.
- Salesforce experience to include; creating reports and dashboards, queues, filters, and general configuration knowledge.
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Able to create interesting, cogent and well-edited presentations and has experience delivering communications to internal and external stakeholders
- A self-starter who is accountable, dependable and mature
- Client-focused, team player, good teacher
- Good interpersonal and team management skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Five9 and Salesforce experience
- Experience interfacing with an IT organization
- Knowledge of web development processes
- Strong abilities in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and web based tools
- Leadership presentation experience