Strategic Capability & Readiness Senior Program Manager
The Strategic Capability & Readiness Sr. Manager helps develop strategy to orchestrate and influence across a matrixed enterprise environment to drive strategic capability development and monitor organizational readiness / execution in support of developing a short and long-term roadmap for the Enterprise Data Transformation program. The role designs, develops, implements, and manages a defined approach to drive transparency, monitor effectiveness addressing gaps to advancing data consumption, promotes data as the competitive asset for the enterprise, and provides an environment where the business can capitalize on the data.
The Strategic Capability & Readiness Sr. Manager gains in depth knowledge of business areas and their functions, and crosses divisional, process, and entity lines to influence drive achievement of business priorities by championing and influencing business cases that result in outcomes that create a single source of data for analytics and reporting with a structured quality program.
Requirements of the Senior Program Manager
- 5+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Recent health care experience a plus; demonstrated cross functional experience in a customer-centric business.
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience.
- Highly collaborative; experience managing and developing relationships to gain buy-in across the organization and support execution of business objectives.
- Experience applying job knowledge to identify opportunities and solve business problems; fast learner.
- Leadership skills demonstrated through project, process, or team leadership experience.
- Demonstrated success with execution of plans and delivery of results across cross functional organizations.
- Strong organizational, facilitation, communication and presentation skills, with experience in delivery to wide range of audiences, including senior leaders.
- Strategic thinking capabilities; flexible, action oriented, creative and forward thinking in responding to ambiguity.
Benefits of the Senior Program Manager
- $45-$55 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 6 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Senior Program Manager
Management of Strategic Gaps:
- Consume current state assessment with a goal to design, develop, and manage an approach to influence and assess strategic capability gap and enterprise foundational capability gap closure effectiveness.
- Establish clear and concise execution plan with measurable success metrics over the next 3-5 years.
- Drive communication of strategic capability gaps across the organization to support focus on priorities that support achievement of defined objectives.
- Accountable for communication of progress toward closing defined enterprise and capability gaps.
- Develop strong relationships and partnerships with leaders and SMEs across the organization (e.g., Business Leaders, Journey Owners, Domain Leaders) to influence strategic planning and instill business leaders’ perspectives into decision making processes.
- Outlines organizational and human capital competencies required to support future needs / demonstrate plan to operationalize.
- Collaborates with vendors and IT and Business leaders to set the direction for unifying end-to-end, from data generation through ingestion, curation, and consumption, how data is used to add value for members.
Capability Planning Integration:
- Design, develop and implement a framework and stakeholder engagement strategy for influencing the capability development of the organization that is in line with the Data Transformation strategy.
- Promotes understanding of business strategy into the delivery teams. Active participant in defining requirements and resultant plans to produce a high-quality end product.
- Develop strong cross market segment business acumen to support capability planning efforts that align to strategic priorities.
- Collaborates with key IT and business functional leaders to understand the investment portfolio; promote existing and future state synergies in support of key priorities.
- Maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners, which are complex in scope and have multiple integration points and impacts, to drive ongoing objectives.
- Provide structured analysis on overarching implementation, work with Business and IT leader to identify new strategic initiatives, work with PMs to identify risk and create mitigation plans.
- Organize and manage execution of data strategy, ensure end-to-end collaboration across the data transformation program.
- Accountable for monitoring development and progress of cross divisional operational readiness and contingency plans across other workstreams (Data Ingestion, Data Platform, Operationalized Governance, and End User Enablement).
- Accountable for reporting key status metrics to senior leaders.
- Provide leadership to operational readiness monitoring and facilitation.
- Ensure communication to appropriate stakeholders regarding key strategies and risks.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.