Sr. Systems Engineer
- IT Systems Engineers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of WebSphere/Liberty/NodeJS solutions.
- IT Systems Engineers provide technical support, troubleshoot problem and perform scripting etc.
- 5-7 years' exp as WebSphere Administrator.
- Experience in OpenShift platform DevOps Nodejs administration Jenkins, GIT lab etc is a plus.
- They should be conversant with WebSphere migrations along with Liberty, IHS, Netscaler configurations.
- Tomcat servers experience and other opensource web servers experience is also required for this particular assignment.
- Experience in SOC2/ OIG/CMS auditing preparation, Vulnerability management and applying the patches for the Audit remediation etc is a must.
- Liberty, Tomcat, Node\js Admin with OpenShift is a plus