Sr Java Developer
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer
- Experience working with React/Redux/Nodejs required for 60% of this position
- Experience conducting unit tests
- Experience creating Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
Benefits of the Senior Java Developer
- $40 - $50 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 6 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable the Customer Experience applications.
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Lead development efforts, oversee work results, providing informal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk.
- Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Develops microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2, Clustering, other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Review code developed by other Developers
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems).
- Identify integration points.
- Review technical specs created by other developers.
- Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Project Managers
- "Scope" time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects.
- Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact.