Sr. Data Analyst
Same as req 2137-1 that was previously open
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Healthcare company in Florida is seeking a Sr. QA Specialist. This position includes a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
* Create custom reports and data extraction using SAS, SQL, Tableau, Hadoop, R, Python or other report writing tools per Internal Audit, Legal and External Audit data extraction requirements.Strong project management skills and an ability to deliver high-quality work products in a timely manner.
* Analyze data to identify and implement new data and reporting solutions that provide meaningful insight to improve effectiveness of the audit planning and execution across our audit universe.
* Use data analysis techniques to acquire, transform and translate large and complex datasets to identify trends, risks, outliers, and unexpected patterns.
* Document data flows and process diagrams to outline business and technical processes.
* Create and Maintain a Document Repository of existing SAS and SQL scripts.
Reason for Request: To support Internal Audit with data queries and analytics while we have open unfilled positions. - Backfill
Contract terms: Possibility of being extended and/or brought on as a full-time employee.
* Job Description lists the main functions of this position. See attached job description for more details.
* This is a Sr. level Audit Analytics Specialist position that will support the client's Internal Auditing team.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com
Pay: $55 to $65/hour
$55 to $65 Per Hour