Sr. Audit Analytics Specialist
The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Create custom reports and data extraction using SAS, SQL, Tableau, Hadoop, R, Python or other report writing tools per Internal Audit, Legal and External Audit data extraction requirements.Strong project management skills and an ability to deliver high-quality work products in a timely manner.
- Analyze data to identify and implement new data and reporting solutions that provide meaningful insight to improve effectiveness of the audit planning and execution across our audit universe.
- Use data analysis techniques to acquire, transform and translate large and complex datasets to identify trends, risks, outliers, and unexpected patterns.
- Document data flows and process diagrams to outline business and technical processes.
- Create and Maintain a Document Repository of existing SAS and SQL scripts.
- 3+ years related Data Analysis work experience
- Related Bachelor's degree required (Accounting Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Data Science or related field).
- Ability to quickly review data models/metadata for new operational data stores and create queries per project requirements.
- Master’s degree in a related field (Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, or Data Science).
- Experience with the Insurance or Healthcare industry including products, claims, and/or enrollment and billing.
Job Status: Full Time