Specialist - Business Project Management III
This position is responsible for supporting and leading projects that Service Organization initiates or supports. This specialist will ensure operational strategies are executed in alignment with corporate direction. They will be accountable for ensuring each assigned project and its outcomes have an emphasis on efficiency and quality. This individual will be responsible for coordinating across business stakeholders to develop and execute operational readiness, communication plans and adoption strategies.
This position requires strong analytical and creative thinking skills for effective decision making. Also must be good communicator and demonstrate ability to work with a variety of professionals from front line employees to senior leadership.
- Employs process improvement methodology, project management discipline, and consultative skills to deliver results that support return on investment
- Identify risks, evaluate controls and prepare findings and recommendations. Implement compliance programs to prevent illegal, unethical or improper business practices.
- Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve complex business problems and technical problems
- Serves as liaison between end-users and consultants during IT and operational business projects
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations and adherence to business requirements. Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
- Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Participate on or lead large, complex departmental and/or divisional projects. Plan, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements
- Builds relationships with business partners to effectively facilitate continuous improvement initiatives and manage change
- Reports timely project status updates, feedback to leaders and stakeholders
- Mentor less-experienced coworkers in the necessary technical and interpersonal skills needed for effective job performanc
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years related work experience related as a Project manager or in support of a project manager
- Ability to facilitate and lead teams through process mapping sessions to enable improvements or conceptual design
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Strong ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to handle multi-functional projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, & Word) with the ability to create reports and presentations
- PMP Certification
- Experience with two or more lines of business: under 65, over 65, small group, large group
- Operations Management concepts and strategy
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Project Management position.
Job Status: Full Time