Specialist - Business Project Management II
The Specialist - Business Project Management role is responsible for leading capability development in support of medical management strategy. This role will support program design and execution for virtual health initiatives to reduce cost and improve member health outcomes. Individual will be responsible for coordinating across business stakeholders to develop and execute operational readiness, communication plans and adoption strategies.
- Manage project under a limited timeframe, across multiple departments / divisions. Project will have external integration requirements.
- Plan project timelines and milestones, track progress, monitor and communicate project status and identify and resolve project-related issues and/or risks.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations and adherence to business requirements. Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
- Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions. Present findings and articulate results.
- Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, scopes, business cases, marketing materials, brochures, etc.
- May participate on Company workgroups and initiatives.
- Develop and build internal partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department and across the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years related work experience
- Project management experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of virtual health and population health management
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Project Management Specialist position.
Job Status: Full Time