Spec III - Internal Audit
The contractor will support the Internal Audit department in completing the 2018 master audit plan. The projects could include compliance, operational, or external audits in which the person may be responsible for developing testing strategies, testing controls, detailed substantive testing, and/or external audit facilitation.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical ability to draw sound conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data
- Demonstrated knowledge and proper application of sampling techniques
- Experienced and demonstrated ability to document business processes, identify key controls, determine appropriate testing procedures with minimal guidance
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Visio
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field
- Three or more years’ audit experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Preferred
- Big Four or National/Regional Consulting Firm Experience Preferred
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Internal Audit position.
Job Status: Full Time