Sourcing Specialist Procurement
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Sourcing Specialist Procurement.
Requirements of the Sourcing Specialist Procurement
- 5+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Experience Details: Successful contract negotiation experience in mid-complexity Consulting and Professional Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Requires strategic as well as tactical knowledge of the RFP/Process Improvement to promote a change in procedural compliance.
- Understands principals of procurement and supply management
- Proven ability to drive organizational change
- Proven ability to influence across matrix and at all levels of management, including executive level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively within an organization and diverse audiences
- Solid contract drafting and terminology knowledge that includes understanding of subtleties of contract language, risk based language, contracting traps and pitfalls to avoid, document management and control, and legal acuity necessary to successfully negotiate mid-complexity contracts
- For Business Process Outsourcing and General Business Services, possesses a good understanding of human sourcing methodologies to include Consulting, Staff Augmentation, and in-sourcing
- For Business Process Outsourcing, possesses a good understanding of the business intricacies and details associated with establishing a BPO arrangement and accurately representing those details in the contract
- Ability to multi-task and handle several assignments concurrently while still meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently, reviewing moderate to complex contract issues and recommending appropriate resolutions
- Ability to comprehend complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Benefits of the Sourcing Specialist Procurement
- Full time hours, 100% remote
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Sourcing Specialist Procurement
- Utilizes professional specialized expertise in technical, legal, business, procurement and asset management disciplines for the acquisition of tangible and non-tangible assets
- Must be able to, with minimal supervision, determine the appropriate contracting approach to mid-complexity acquisition needs, as well as draft, present and negotiate all language within such contracts with stakeholders and vendors
- Must possess a good working knowledge and understanding of legal, risk and business implications of contract language
- Must be able to, with minimal supervision, accurately ascertain, manage the associated due diligence regarding, and contractually address the implications of FEP, CMS, State Group, HIPAA, HITECH, etc. requirements on any asset acquisition activity
- Must be able to develop well thought out acquisition and negotiation strategies and execute with accuracy and agility
- Must be able to articulate, defend and present contracting strategies and approaches (of both parties) with business stakeholders and management as necessary to gain support and buy-in on negotiating strategies and efforts
- Must be able to construct professionally written executive summaries which articulate, in summary fashion, the initiative supported by the acquisition, the strategy, negotiation highlights, inherent risks and benefits, and financial landscape of mid-complexity contracting efforts
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments and achieve goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess computer skills with the ability to grasp other software applications required to perform job duties
- Must be detail and teamwork oriented with excellent organizational skills
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.