BTG, in partnership with a top ranked logistic company in Florida, has an immediate need for aSolutions Architect professional.
About the Position:
Responsible for selecting, implementing, testing and delivering the best possible solutions for very large and complex IT projects which are visible company-wide while developing broad cross domain knowledge of both the business and technology domain Act as a technical expert to identify and implement solutions to complex business problems. Coordinate with team members to ensure successful delivery of solutions to the customer. Develop models and plans to drive forward the strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance. Conduct reviews of customer business requirements, use cases, Architecture and other components within the customer environment to identify issues and make recommendations to meet the customer need. Develop and implement best practices for software and system architecture. Collaborate with various business units on projects to ensure successful implementation and delivery. Review and approve work performed by team members and 3rd party vendors. Monitor the market to gain knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies. Identify new and emerging hardware/software technologies and products, access their relevance and value to the organization 7-10 years of information technology experience; with at least 5 years of design, development and implementation of software applications. Experience with Application Integration patterns required Onsite, but will consider remote Experience with design/implementation of logistics solutions and/or Financial Systems preferred. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners. Ability to function effectively with, or as part of a team. Ability to effectively manage, deliver and coordinate projects across multiple organizations that may vary in nature and scope while applying project management methodology. Knowledge of standard programming languages, concepts, practices, and procedures within the technology field. Knowledge of and the ability to understand integration needs and configure third party applications. Knowledge of and the ability to utilize tools, concepts, principles, and practices of data collection, analysis and testing.
- Create Technical Documentation for existing and new processes.
- Evaluate process effectiveness and develop change or alternatives.
- Provide expertise in identifying and/or documenting existing and new trends, as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Provide subject matter expertise, counsel, and effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Adhere to Architectural Standards, best practices and Integration patterns to align with organizational strategic objectives.
- Deliver guidance based on Business Architecture requirements to evaluate and recommend Solution options that adhere to Architecture standards and guidelines.
- Work with Development Manager and Leads to ensure Solution Designs align with Project Requirements and Technical Designs.
Onsite, but will consider remote
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.