Senior Siteminder Administrator
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Senior Siteminder Administrator.
Requirements of the Senior Siteminder Administrator
- 5-8 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience demonstrating proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology
- Must have at least 3 years of extensive experience administering Siteminder products, including SPS.
- Must have at least 3 years of extensive hands on experience administering Forgerock.
- Must have exp securing legacy web applications & applications deployed in OpenShift environments
- Must have hands on working knowledge of: Multi-factor Authentication, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect and JWT (JSON Web Token).
- Able to write Powershell & Python scripts for scratch
- Must have extensive knowledge in setting up policies, JWT infrastructure, SSO channels for both web applications as well as inter-service calls.
- Must have had successfully completed at least 3 major upgrades of Siteminder and Forgerock.
- Must have experience with Windows and Unix server environments.
- Must have working knowledge of writing Ansible playbooks and setting up Ansible environment to connect to multi-OS endpoints to perform remote agent management.
- Must be well versed with IT security, cryptography, AAA, JWT, OAuth and other related concepts and technologies.
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Experience using Agile methodology
Benefits of the Senior Siteminder Administrator
- Full time hours
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Senior Siteminder Administrator
- Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
- Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
- Researches, designs, implements and tests technology solutions
- Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures
- Resolves alerts and performs remediation activities
- Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners
- Collects and presents data for reporting and planning
- Assists with developing tactical strategies, processes and procedures related to systems/application administration
- Determines migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors
- Collaborates with IT and business area partners on work groups and initiatives
- Determines best course of action for meeting business needs
- May provide input into infrastructure architecture designs
- Writes programming/scripting
- May participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises
- Ensures execution and alignment to architectural standards and blueprints.
- May contribute input to infrastructure architecture
- Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.