Senior SharePoint Developer
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Senior SharePoint Developer.
Requirements of the Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
- 4+ years experience with SharePoint and Nintex workflows including complex workflow design
- Strong knowledge of website usability principles and intranet best practices
- 4+ years website design, development and deployment using Microsoft SharePoint, and SharePoint Designer
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of MS Office
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft InfoPath Forms
- Proficiency using debugging tools
- High critical thinking
Benefits of the Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Remote preferred
- M-F, 9-4 EST with flexibility on start and end times
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Develops, administers, configures and updates SharePoint web sites in SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2010.
- Designs, programs and maintains complex solutions using SharePoint/Nintex workflows.
- Develops and maintains InfoPath and Nintex forms.
- Develops custom web parts as needed to support the intranet home page.
- Provides functional and technical troubleshooting and support for SharePoint solutions.
- Configures and provides support for Google Analytics reporting for SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2010 sites.
- Evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.