SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER SPECIALIST - STRUCTURAL ANALYST
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Technology company in Florida has an immediate need for a SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER SPECIALIST - STRUCTURAL ANALYST.
This position will be responsible for providing Structural Analysis support to customer-funded programs and internal research efforts within our Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) business unit.
Our intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) solutions serve a broad array of government, civil and commercial customers by enhancing information superiority, contributing to our national security and providing actionable data for the protection of property and human life. We specialize in high-reliability airborne and space-based remote sensing payloads that offer active and motion imaging and data processing, exploitation and dissemination. We also provide solutions that map and monitor the earth for a variety of commercial and governmental users.
Requirements of the SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER SPECIALIST - STRUCTURAL ANALYST
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Active TS/SCI or TS/SSBI security clearance.
- Experience MSC ADAMS software.
- BS/BA/MS Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, preferred.
- Experience with space flight hardware analysis including precision mechanisms, composite structures, metallic, plastic, and composite components.
- Experience with loads derivation, Finite Element Analysis techniques, failure modes evaluation including margin of safety generation and documentation, qualification test program development, and/or bond joint analysis.
- Familiarity with CREO, FEMAP, NASTRAN, and MathCAD
Benefits of the SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER SPECIALIST - STRUCTURAL ANALYST
- Relocation assistance available
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER SPECIALIST - STRUCTURAL ANALYST
- Perform analysis tasks on precision mechanisms and large deployable structures in a program team environment.
- Program support includes loads derivation, trade studies, design sensitivity/optimization studies, preliminary and final design analysis, generation of analysis documentation (including presentation materials, and deliverable data packages), and integration test support.
- Assist in managing an integrated product team.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.
Job Status: Full Time