Senior Java Developer
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer
- 4-5 years of experience
- Back end service developer who has hands on experience creating web based services in java/ spring boot technologies
Benefits of the Senior Java Developer
- $40 - $50 per hour, depending on experience
- M-F 8am - 5pm
- Remote option after being onsite initially
- Full time hours, 6 month contract with possible extension
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Customer Experience applications. Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products. Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application. Lead development efforts, oversee work results, providing informal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk. Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Develops microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2, Clustering, other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Review code developed by other Developers
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers.
- Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Project Managers
- "Scope" time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.
|Contract to hire if sponsorship is not required.
6 months with possible extension
4-5 years experience as java developer
Required qualifications : Back end service developer who has hands on experience creating web based services in java/ spring boot technologies
Shift M-F 8-5
Remote option- Onsite initially- manager may allow some remote after being on site for a while based on performance.
Open to visa candidates on your W2 and sub-contractors. DO NOT submit remote workers
|Comments for Suppliers:||Now open to sub-contractors.|