Senior IT Security Threat Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Senior IT Security Threat Analyst.
The company's Cyber Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) team is looking for an individual with strong technical skills and direct experience with integration and playbook development for the Splunk Phantom solution.
Requirements of the Senior IT Security Threat Analyst
- Experience in integrating and using Phantom's flexible app model, hundreds of tools and thousands of unique APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Experience in developing python scripts, PowerShell and use of Linux commands.
- Experience in using Phantom event and case management to rapidly triage events in an automated, semi-automated, or manual fashion.
- Experience with other SOAR Platform tools such as IBM Resilient's SOAR, swim lane is a plus point.
- Experience with Splunk enterprise security as that is a part of integrating alerts into Phantom.
- CISSP - Cert Information Systems Security Prof Or CEH, CISM, CRISC, etc
Benefits of the Senior IT Security Threat Analyst
- Full time hours
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Security Threat Analyst
- Help with installation and base configuration of Phantom.
- Experience with integrating security related use cases into Phantom.
- Craft reusable, testable, and efficient Python-based Playbooks.
- Configure and program to enable integration of Phantom with other systems per defined use cases and playbooks.
- Extend the platform through the development of Security Apps.
- Train and mentor security development teams on the use and capabilities of Phantom
- Identify and use existing tools and the Phantom platform to enable automation and orchestration.
- Work with customer to identify security integration and implementation strategies.
- Help the customer develop their expertise and knowledge of the Phantom product. This role also includes supporting the definition of requirements that enable creative integrations and playbooks.
- Partner with security operations teams, threat intelligence groups and incident responders.
- Codify workflows into automated playbooks using our visual editor or the integrated Python development environment.
- Drive efficient communications across your team with integrated collaboration tools.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to Apply@btginc.com or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.