Senior IT Auditor
Utilizes a thorough understanding of complex information systems to manage multiple Information Technology audit projects and staff assigned to the projects to achieve the scope, timing and objectives of each assignment.
* Works with project teams and audit customers to create plans for accomplishing project objectives; ensures that project strategy complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the project.
* Communicates overall summary of audit results to management on a regular basis and alerts management to unusual or high-risk situations requiring immediate action.
* Provides consulting support on Company initiatives and with management as a subject matter expert on information technology controls.
* Completes audits in accordance with industry standards and guidelines.
* Manages facilitation of audits with regulatory agencies or other 3rd parties.
* Demonstrated knowledge and proper application of sampling techniques.
* Working knowledge of MS Office and Visio.
* Experience with report writing and data extraction using SAS, ACL, SQL, Access, Excel and other report writing tools.
* Strong understanding of applicable regulatory and compliance requirements, such as Institute of Internal Auditor Standards and ISACA guidelines.
* Mastery in auditing a variety of technical platforms, such as operating systems, databases, networks, firewall systems, web services, etc.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong project management skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com
Pay: $55 to $65/hour
$55 to $65 Per Hour