Senior IT Auditor
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of complex information systems to manage multiple Information Technology audit projects and staff assigned to the projects to achieve the scope, timing and objectives of each assignment.
- Works with project teams and audit customers to create plans for accomplishing project objectives; ensures that project strategy complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the project.
- Communicates overall summary of audit results to management on a regular basis and alerts management to unusual or high-risk situations requiring immediate action.
- Provides consulting support on Company initiatives and with management as a subject matter expert on information technology controls.
- Completes audits in accordance with industry standards and guidelines.
- Manages facilitation of audits with regulatory agencies or other 3rd parties.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proper application of sampling techniques.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Visio.
- Experience with report writing and data extraction using SAS, ACL, SQL, Access, Excel and other report writing tools.
- Strong understanding of applicable regulatory and compliance requirements, such as Institute of Internal Auditor Standards and ISACA guidelines.
- Mastery in auditing a variety of technical platforms, such as operating systems, databases, networks, firewall systems, web services, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
Job Status: Full Time