Senior IT Agile Coach
Requirements of the Senior IT Agile Coach
- Certifications: CSM certification Required
- Knowledgeable about various Agile methodologies and experienced in coaching Scrum teams
- Experience working in Agile software development settings and teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work; preferably in an IT related field.
- Proficiency in Agile methodology disciplines.
- Advanced understanding of and SDLC disciplines
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- SAFe certification a bonus
Benefits of the Senior IT Agile Coach
- $45 - $55 an hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 6 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Agile Coach
- Build and coach high performing Agile teams
- Look for ways to strengthen team’s understanding of Agile / Scrum concepts and principles
- Ensure teams actions are aligned with the project goals / vision
- Ensure Scrum practices are used and improved within and across teams
- Bring transparency to Business and IT organization about development and grow trust
- Skilled in building relationships and navigating through organizations
- Maintain project data in the Rally tool ensuring updates are both accurate and timely
- Identify trade-offs between short and long term benefits to drive shared vision between the team and product owner
- Lead by example: Do not shy away of any tasks that could help the team. Lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt
- Lead a team in design, implementation, testing and validation of programming code and products.
- Document and communicate expectations, resolutions and product information.
- Set schedules, facilitate discussions and resolve problems.
- Guide and shape team-oriented behaviors and interactions.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.