Senior Automation Architect
Requirements of the Senior Automation Architect
- 5+ years experience
- Healthcare background required
- Experience with microservices testing
- Experience with enterprise solution.
- Willingness to work within team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Benefits of the Senior Automation Architect
- $50 - $65 per hour, depending on experience
- Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Full time hours, 6 month contract with likely extension
- Occasional remote based on performance
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Senior Automation Architect
- Evaluating process from QA and see what automations are needed
- Provides leadership and consultative guidance on projects with extensive size, scope and risk.
- Serves the company as an advisor on best practices and as an information technology strategy driver by implementing principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Lead efforts, oversee work results, providing formal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.