This position will be responsible for coordination of scheduling, research, execution and communication of tasks and deliverables related to enterprise endpoint security operations. Specific deliverables will support implementation, documentation and optimization of enterprise Information Security portfolio projects. While enterprise endpoint security will be the primary focus, additional responsibilities will apply to work actions in support of application security assessments and access management. Candidates must demonstrate overarching knowledge of endpoint management practices, Microsoft Windows architecture, application deployment, web application security assessment and patching. Candidate should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate basic project management expertise.
1. Documents installation, testing, monitoring, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned security technology
2. Collects and presents data for managing activities, reporting and planning
3. Collaborates with IT and business area partners on work groups and initiatives
4. Assist in identification of alternative configurations and approaches to enable business needs
5. Develops and maintains documentation for security systems, procedures and security diagrams
6. Participates on assigned projects, ensuring that security best practices and requirements are considered and addressed.
7. Develops information security processes, policies and procedures.
8. Coordinates project and security activities and provides reporting on trends
9. Advises on service level agreements and works to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
10. Other duties as assigned
Windows Endpoint OS experience (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
Security and project analysis experience; actively worked and reported on enterprise projects
Technical writing expertise
Experience with Endpoint security safeguards to include anti-virus, intrusion prevention, anti-malware and EDR solutions.
Experience with Application Security Testing (S/D/I/AST) tools
- 3 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity and access management
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Knowledge of operating systems and security applications, as well as a working knowledge of basic network protocols and tools.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience and build long-term relationships.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles including vendors and IT-business personnel.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Industry standard Cyber Security Certifications: CompTIA Security+, CSANS GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (ISC2 SSCP)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Competency in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Security Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time