Scrum Master II
We are looking for an experienced and talented Scrum Master to join our team! As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers to deliver business critical capabilities in the health insurance industry. If you’re a results-driven excellent communicator, a strong leader and an expert in Agile frameworks, we would like to meet you.
* Guiding the team(s) on how to use Agile/Scrum practices to provide high business value solutions that delight customers
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments with a sense of urgency
* Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
* Creating a fun environment to ensure the team stays motivated to deliver high quality results
* Running key agile ceremonies such as Daily Stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, backlog grooming sessions
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
* Working with the Product Owner to keep the work backlog healthy and prepared for grooming and execution
* Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
* Facilitating release planning and measurements to support business objectives and roadmaps
* 5 years of experience leading Agile / Scrum projects
* Scrum Master Certification
* Able to lead multiple Scrum Teams
* Strong knowledge of various well-documented Agile patterns and techniques (e.g. multiple Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, Release planning, Capacity planning, handling bugs, etc.)
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related equivalent experience
* 5 years IT Project Management experience
* Software Development experience
* CA Agile (Rally) experience
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com
Job Status: Full Time