Sales Support Specialist
Requirements of the Sales Support Specialist
- Related Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting is very helpful and preferred or additional related equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Proficient in Excel
- Must have experience analyzing data
- Sales compensation experience in any industry (healthcare is a plus, but not required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Teacher/Expert Level for at least one application in Office Suite)
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff and management at all levels of the Company
- Experience with the principles of change management
- Experience with the use of continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques (data collections, process mapping, and data analysis) for solutions
- Experience with multiple Sales Performance Management solutions
- Working experience with Seibel or other CRM Systems
- Knowledge and experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
Benefits of the Sales Support Specialist
- 6 month contract with the possibility to be extended
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist
- Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions prior to incentive payout.
- Develop "what-if" scenarios for incentive plan designs. Interact with business partners to develop detailed requirements for new or amended incentive plan designs based on outputs from modeling.
- Analyze compensation and performance data timely and accurately by sourcing from the company systems and provide management with summary and key findings and conclusions
- Work with business partners to maintain incentive plan designs in Callidus TrueComp based on terms of negotiated contracts.
- Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions for assigned Channel Group(s) prior to incentive payout.
- Support client needs through accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
- Determine root cause of inquiry using incentive management software tools.
- Identify, recommend and execute business process improvements and coordinate with Channel Group Lead and operational areas to align support for process needs and requirements.
- Validate Data conversion/transfer of data from a variety of platforms.
- Use project management methodologies and project life cycle (including implementation procedures) processes to improve validations and payment quality.
- Use Business Intelligence tools and concepts to validate and adjust payment outcomes.
- Develop Subject Matter Expert knowledge for all Comp Programs for assigned Channel Group(s).
- Effectively support and communicate with clients based on needs with accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
- Provide support for compliance/legal inquiries and requests and present findings
- Prepare, present and train Channel Comp Plan(s) as needed.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.