Sales Support Specialist
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Sales Support Specialist.
Requirements of the Sales Support Specialist
- 3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Experience or training with Callidus SPM, Synygy or comparable software tool(s)
- Continuous improvement (CI) processes (Six Sigma or other TQM methodologies and tools).
- Experience in performing financial or data analysis
- Understanding of the health care industry.
- Understanding and working knowledge of the sales process.
- Experience with sales incentive programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Understanding of Individual business specifically Under 65 and Over 65 compensation programs
- Experience working with External Agencies and Agents.
Benefits of the Sales Support Specialist
- Fulltime hours
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist
- Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions prior to incentive payout.
- Develop "what-if" scenarios for incentive plan designs. Interact with business partners to develop detailed requirements for new or amended incentive plan designs based on outputs from modeling.
- Analyze compensation and performance data timely and accurately by sourcing from the company systems and provide management with summary and key findings and conclusions
- Work with business partners to maintain incentive plan designs in Callidus TrueComp based on terms of negotiated contracts.
- Manage client needs through accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
- Determine root cause of inquiry using incentive management software tools.
- Perform and post-incentive payout adjustments as needed.
- Identify, recommend and execute business process improvements and coordinate with functional and operational areas to align support for process needs and requirements.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.