Sales Support Specialist II
- Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions prior to incentive payout.
- Develop "what-if" scenarios for incentive plan designs. Interact with business partners to develop detailed requirements for new or amended incentive plan designs based on outputs from modeling.
- Analyze compensation and performance data timely and accurately by sourcing from the company systems and provide management with summary and key findings and conclusions
- Work with business partners to maintain incentive plan designs in Callidus TrueComp based on terms of negotiated contracts.
- Manage client needs through accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
- Determine root cause of inquiry using incentive management software tools.
- Perform and post-incentive payout adjustments as needed.
- Identify, recommend and execute business process improvements and coordinate with functional and operational areas to align support for process needs and requirements.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc analyses as needed to support the goals and objectives of the department
- Excel expertise is a must
- Financial Analyst / Sales Compensation background high preffered
- Team friendly and adds to team dynamic
- Very confident communicating at all levels org - including leadership and other teams
- Data Analytics Mindset
- Confident with advising others
- Eager, and self starter - curious learner
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Sales Support Specialist position.
Job Status: Full Time