Sales Coordinator I - Miami
- Primarily Data Entry / Data Translation Role
- Ability to understand what each data-point means, then act accordingly
- Differentiate between needs for different data groups
- Computer Savvy
- Heavily Detailed Oriented
- Comfortable Communicating with various customers and leadership
- Comfortable with retrieving and enter data from various sources
- Conduct telephone meetings with groups and agents to procure necessary information for highly efficient group enrollment.
- Complete final rating as required for group enrollment.
- In office support for traveling sales force.-- Answer phone calls from consultants and other areas in the absence of the Sales Reps and other Sales Personnel.
- Support administrative activities related to Large Group new sales and retention of group business for all product lines.
- Assist Sales Reps with obtaining necessary documents prior to group enrollment.
- Order enrollment materials.
- Provide assistance to internal and external customers regarding enrollment, billing, eligibility and benefits by coordinating with others.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Sales Coordinator position.
Job Status: Full Time