Sales Coordinator - Ft Lauderdale
- Conduct telephone meetings with groups and agents to procure necessary information for highly efficient group enrollment.
- Complete final rating as required for group enrollment.
- In office support for traveling sales force.
- Answer phone calls from consultants and other areas in the absence of the Sales Reps and other Sales Personnel.
- Support administrative activities related to Large Group new sales and retention of group business for all product lines.
- Assist Sales Reps with obtaining necessary documents prior to group enrollment.
- Order enrollment materials.
- Provide assistance to internal and external customers regarding enrollment, billing, eligibility and benefits by coordinating with others.
- 3 or more years’ experience in a production or administrative support role, preferably in health care operations, marketing or sales.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust work as needed in a fast-paced, changing team environment.
- Ability to be expressive in oral and written communications with clear, articulate and grammatically correct speech.
- Proven soft skills in a highly demanding team environment.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in a highly paced corporate office environment
- Also -
Adaptability, Attention to Detail, Being a Quick Study, Change Agent, Highly Effective Communications, Confidence, Customer Commitment, Decision Making, Follow Up, Process Oriented, Responsive, Teamwork
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, or apply on line at www.btginc.com (search jobs).
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Sales Coordinator-Ft Lauderdale position.
Job Status: Full Time