Sales Compensation Admin Analyst
Requirements of the Sales Compensation Admin Analyst
- Related Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting is very helpful and preferred or additional related equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Experience with multiple Sales Performance Management solutions
- Working experience with Seibel or other CRM Systems
- Knowledge and experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Proficient in Excel
- Sales compensation experience in any industry (healthcare is a plus, but not required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Teacher/Expert Level for at least one application in Office Suite)
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff and management at all levels of the Company
- Experience with the principles of change management
- Experience with the use of continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques (data collections, process mapping, and data analysis) for solutions
Benefits of the Sales Compensation Admin Analyst
- 6 month contract with the possibility to be extended
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist
- Develop and build internal and external partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department and across the Company.
- Leads team efforts to support business partners in maintaining incentive plan designs in Callidus TrueComp based on terms of negotiated contracts.
- Leads team effort to manage client needs through accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
- Manage Communication to internal and external stakeholders regarding comp program administration and cycle time lines.
- Create, edit and present a variety of business documents such as reports, technical manuals, policies, systems and process documentation.
- Identify, recommend, document and execute business process improvements and coordinate with Sales Comp leadership and operational areas to align support for process needs and requirements.
- Manage monthly cycle checklist(s) to ensure accuracy, timeliness every month.
- High Level knowledge of all comp program rules for assigned Channel Group(s).
- Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions for assigned Channel Group(s) prior to incentive payout.
- Analyze compensation and performance data timely and accurately by sourcing from the company systems and present management with summary, key findings, and conclusions.
- Determine root cause of inquiry using incentive management software tools.
- Ability to perform intermediate level data cleansing and manipulation.
- Execute data conversion / transfer of data between a variety of platforms
- Execute project management methodologies using project life cycle and implementation procedures
- Uses knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence tools and concepts to validate commission payment accuracy.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.