Sales Channel Implementation Manager
Position Skills Matrix
Client: Florida Blue
Position: 7888 | 3015-1 Sales Channel Implementation Manager
Do you have experience working with Sales Teams to monitor, and maintain new client implementation plans.
Tell me about an experience where you had to negotiate with customers to reach agreements and finalize time frames?
This position has "quasi-Project Management" responsibilities such as;
Successfully leads and manages the end to end project planning process and execution of program design changes that have program level impact and administrative requirements. In addition, coordinates various other project implementations as assigned.
This position works directly with each Sales Channel Management team, internal business partners and IT stakeholders to complete a successful implementation and manage customer experience. Position may also require coordination with other external business partners.
This manager develops, reviews and monitors implementation plans for Sales Channel Management and internal stakeholders. In addition, this role facilitates meetings to explain procedures and requirements. They research and respond to questions on a wide range of processes and programs. Issues and gaps are identified, documented and worked or escalated. They must establish and maintain a good relationship with all customers to successfully meet expectations and needs.
Develops, monitors and maintains the implementation plan. Negotiates with customers to reach agreement and finalize time frames.
* Develops the implementation timeline and plan
* Monitors status of activities and documents progress.
* Identifies issues and develops alternatives for solutions in partnership with customers. Facilitates meetings to evaluate alternatives, strategies or contingency plans for implementation success. If needed, escalates issues to appropriate level.
* Completes follow-up items through post-implementation period (typically, 30-60 days) and addresses any new issues.
Leads detailed requirements review and obtains required sign-off.
* For each release, performs in-depth analysis of requirement documentation with all impacted teams (e.g., BRS, SRS, test plan, deployment plan, etc.)
* Builds effective business relationships with key internal partners both business and IT
Leads weekly meetings/calls with customers. Also, facilitates weekly calls with internal stakeholders as needed
* Collaborates with internal SMEs and partners to explain processes and options to decision-makers
* Develops, maintains and distributes implementation communications including implementation documents, meeting minutes, issue log, etc.
Escalates special needs or capability issues to management, leadership and key internal stakeholders.
* Communicates gaps and impacts in order to support customer satisfaction.
Additional Required Qualifications:
Effective in all the programs in MS Office and PC-based software skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Demonstrated results-oriented performance
* Effective decision-making and problem solving with experience in setting clear, actionable objectives and tactical plans for attaining results.
* High level of interpersonal skills, both internal and external to the organization.
* Effective written and oral communication and listening skills. Excellent presentation skills.
* Experienced in managing multiple concurrent activities and priorities.
* Ability to build and use effective working relationships across functional and reporting areas to meet goals and client needs.
* Demonstrated experience in improvement initiatives
*6 month contract. FTE will be considered after contract.
*Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
*3+ yrs related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education (Project management, customer/client implementations, client consultation).
*Additional Preferred Qualifications: Project Management Experience.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com
Pay: $35 to $45/hour
$35 to $45 Per Hour