Sales Analytics Specialist - Business Analyst
A dynamic and driven team is looking for individuals with strong technical skills, an understanding of health insurance, knowledge of markets and economics, and a desire to help create analytical tools designed to support organizational objectives. Team members also must desire to grow professionally and challenge themselves both technically and intellectually.
Requirements of the Sales Analytics Specialist
- 2+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Experience using algorithms and inferential statistics.
- Advanced level experience with SAS EG
- Advanced Excel skills (specifically VBA)
- Significant experience with Python
- Experience in analyzing health insurance market data
- Some experience with Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (preferred degrees include statistics, economics, actuarial or similar)
Benefits of the Sales Analytics Specialist
- $30 - $42 per hour, depending on experience
- Full time hours, 7 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Sales Analytics Specialist
- Develop detailed understanding of how core processes across the enterprise function with emphasis on managing, manipulating, and modeling large relational datasets and multiple data sources through the use of SAS, Python, Excel, and Tableau including responsibility for automating functions and tasks for self and other users.
- Act as primary Analyst for large projects and proactively identify topics for analysis and support the team’s overall data usage objectives. This will include:
- Identifying and monitoring patterns and trends
- Participating in peer review of work to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Analyze, or assist in the analysis of processes and programs in achieving the stated goals of delivering actionable insights and recommending strategies to leaders
- Provide analyses and recommendations if corrections are needed
- Training team members on analytical tools and techniques and provide guidance and review the work of team members
- Investigates and discovers areas of opportunity for the purpose of recommending new analytical processes; partner with team members in the direct org and beyond on the development of new analytical tools to enhance analytical capabilities.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.