The representative, human resources call center ("HRCC"), is responsible for providing superior customer service support to company associates. This position performs in the HR call center and provides information in response to general inquiries concerning benefits, payroll and general human resources ("HR") and ensures effective and consistent interpretations of policy and application of process across the company.
Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Answer telephone calls and perform special tasks such as call routing and transfers, recording messages, returning calls and handling holds, interruptions and unintentional disconnects.
- Respond to company associates inquiries and provide information concerning policies, programs, paid-time-off, eligibility, payroll deductions and verification of other information in PeopleSoft.
- Identify and apply vocal techniques to enhance telephone presentation, develop positive rapport and effectively control telephone communication in tense situations.
- Adapt communication methods and mannerisms to appropriately interact with different behavioral types and satisfy various situations.
- Utilize questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Demonstrate time flexibility towards work shifts to satisfy customer service requirements and commitments to associates.
- Provide eligibility updates to third party vendors and administrators.
- Log telephone calls in case management system, research issues, follow up with associates when necessary and maintain case ownership until resolved.
- Send follow-up items to associates including forms and vision cards.
- Escalate issues as needed to benefits specialist and/or supervisor, HR call center.
- Process all records maintenance and benefits transactions (enrollments, address changes, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of all HR systems, applications and tools (PeopleSoft, Peregrine, Workbrain/Tomas, Legacy, Metafile, Taleo and Sales Force).
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- One (1) year HR or related experience.
- Two (2) years customer service experience in a HR call center or two (2) years of benefits administration (health, 401K, disability, FLMA and paid-time-off plans).
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Associate’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-oriented by passionately demonstrating that the customer comes firstalways by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passion through consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with all Microsoft office applications.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably PeopleSoft, and case/call tracking systems.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adjust methods and mannerisms to ensure consistent and professional interaction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize activities effectively.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference HR Customer Service position.
Job Status: Full Time