The incumbent will support the staffing initiative for open enrollment season. Responsible for developing sourcing plan to identify and engage qualified candidates to place in temporary contractor openings.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for hiring managers
- Negotiate and extend job offers to candidates
- Source passive candidates through multiple means including professional and educational networking, business and community partnerships, internet searches and research; sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases, etc.
- Conduct candidate interviews to identify the most qualified candidate match while providing a positive candidate experience
- Attend networking activities such as career fairs, professional association meetings, etc.
- Comply with Federal Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) plans to include State and Federal employment laws
- Full lifecycle recruitment management experience including sourcing, screening, interviewing and candidate management. Highly preferred that incumbent have experience working in the Staffing industry.
Experience filling high volume roles, like Customer service
- Strong internet and direct sourcing experience (primary and secondary intelligence gathering, cold calling, social networking, soliciting referrals and headhunting).
Strong experience with sourcing thru social media avenues such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Enjoy fast paced environment and demonstrate ability to shift priorities as business needs change.
Strong organization skills, flexibility/adaptability, negotiation, business acumen and attention to detail.
Prefer incumbent have experience in sourcing for large volume, call center projects.
Ability to travel locally for career events.
Ability to work after hour and weekends as needed.
Applicant Tracking system experience.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Recruiter position.
Job Status: Full Time