BTG, Inc. is looking for fresh talent to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. We are searching for successful people (who may or may not have direct recruiting experience) who are interested in developing their career and adding to their list of successes. BTG will provide paid training and coaching to the right candidate.
Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various client-facing roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our positions.
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT and Non-IT roles to potential candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in-person and over the phone
- Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- 1-3 years' proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases such as Bullhorn, CEIPAL, Taleo, ICIMS, Workday, etc.
- Strong understanding of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Bachelor's in Human Resources, Psychology, Accounting, Business, Finance, IT, or relevant field
BTG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: BTG, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at BTG, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. BTG, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.