BTG, Inc. is looking for fresh talent to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. We are searching for successful people (who may or may not have direct recruiting experience) who are interested in developing their career and adding to their list of successes. BTG will provide paid training and coaching to the right candidate.
As a recruiter at BTG, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions. Your responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various client-facing roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
What you will bring:
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset with a willingness to learn.
- A solid drive for success and personal growth.
- Flexibility for our fast-paced environment.
- A good-natured competitive spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in-person and over the phone
- Bachelor's in Human Resources, Psychology, Accounting, Business, Finance, IT, or relevant field
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT and Non-IT roles to potential candidates
- Paid Training
- Generous PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Unmatched support from your peers
- Source potential candidates actively on job boards
- Screen candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Make outbound calls throughout the day reaching out to candidates to build relationships and pipeline
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly metrics and expectations (Key Performance Indicators, KPIs)
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT and Non-IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants' abilities
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System, ATS for recruitment purposes, to maintain and add to candidate database
- Coordinate with Team Lead/Recruitment Partner to forecast goals and recruitment needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails and InMails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Promote company's reputation as a top tier staffing and recruitment organization
- Conduct job and task analyses to document new requisition duties and requirements
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products in IT software and infrastructure
BTG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: BTG, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at BTG, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. BTG, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.