- Lead the end-to-end staffing process for assigned lines of business, working
- with leader/managers across the organization to provide sourcing and staffing
- excellence by managing all lifecycle recruiting processes from sourcing through offer and close.
- Provide consultative services to the hiring managers and teams regarding the identification and/or clarification of key job responsibilities, critical skills and competencies and specific technical skills required; ensure candidates interviewed are assessed and selected against appropriate job criteria and specifications
- Work with Human Resources business partners on and utilize workforce planning to proactively forecast and source for current and future roles
- Research specific industries to understand the talent and market landscape;
- leverage intelligence to optimize sourcing/staffing strategies
- Source passive candidates through multiple means including professional and educational networking, business and community partnerships, internet searches and research; sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases, etc.
- Implement proactive initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Attend networking activities such as career fairs, professional association meetings, etc.
- Comply with Federal Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) plans to include State and Federal employment laws. Manage risk to the company by ensuring all internal and external compliance requirements are adhered to