React/Node.JS Applications Developer
Requirements of the React/Node.JS Applications Developer
- 7+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education in development (overall Java Framework)
- At Least 5+ years of experience in: Java/J2EE, Spring/MVC framework, Bootstrap, Hibernate, and DB2
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools
- Experience mentoring / or leading other development staff
- Experience with ExpressJS
- Experience with Boomi
- Relevant Development certifications
- Experience using Agile methodology
Benefits of the React/Node.JS Applications Developer
- $50-$65 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours, possibility of remote
- Full time hours, 6 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the React/Node.JS Applications Developer
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable the Customer Experience applications.
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.