- Developing new user-facing features using React
- Building reusable, cross-platform components
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Working in a collaborative, agile environment, including defining and estimating tasks with the team
- Working with product owners in envisioning, developing, and evolving experiences
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
- An insatiable desire to create, preferably on the web
- 5+ years developing web-based applications, libraries, and/or frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Thorough understanding of the core principles of React/Redux
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, yarn, and others...
- Benchmarking and optimization experience
- Experience with server-side stack (Node.js & Python/Django)
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of AWS services
- Understanding of automated unit/functional testing techniques and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline
- Experience with Docker, React Native, and/or Isomorphic React
- Open Source contributions
Our Client has been on the front lines of our nation’s obesity epidemic for nearly a decade, leveraging technology to educate, motivate, and empower people to take control of their health and healthcare choices. The code you write will directly impact the health and wellbeing of thousands of sick and stressed out Americans. If you join our engineering team, you will become a key player in the cooperative game of invention that is our software development process. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we do take context switching seriously and try to create the kind of productive and supportive environment needed to produce quality software. We don’t have nap pods, but we do have a great team working on interesting projects that make a difference in the lives of real people. Come join us!
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, or apply on line at www.btginc.com (search jobs).
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference React Developer position.
Job Status: Full Time